YouTube photo slideshow allows you to create audio slideshow by adding your photos. You can upload it finally to your account as photo slideshow video. Previously we had written a lot of photo slideshow maker online and desktop freeware’s. This online photo slideshow maker creates an easy photo gallery but with no background music.
This tutorial will help you to learn how to create a photo slideshow using YouTube’s inbuilt photo slideshow maker tool. There isn’t any limit except 15 minutes limit for the length of the video. You can configure each image to specify the length of time it should be displayed once you upload all the images. It is simple as that. You upload your images, add annotations, set time frame for each image to appear, add background music and there you go! Your photo slideshow is ready to upload on YouTube.
If you’re looking for desktop software to do the similar job, check Slideshow to AVI freeware. You can also try slideshow video with ken burns effect. Photo Film strip freeware adds ken burns effect to your slideshows.
YouTube Photo Slideshow maker tutorial
- Login to YouTube account.
- Click Upload > Photo Slideshow.
- You can select photos from your Picasa album / Google+ or upload photos from your PC
- I uploaded some sample pictures from my computer
- You can drag and drop images into the order in which you want them to appear
- Now select sound audio track for the photo slideshow
- Select the slides display duration and transition effect between photo slides.
- Enter title, description, select thumbnail for the video
- That’s it! Your video is now uploaded to your YouTube account.
- If you want to add more effects, in 7th point you can switch to advanced editor where you can add more effects to your photo slideshows.
- Once the video is uploaded, you can use YouTube editor to add annotations to each frame of your video. You can even display the time length of each annotation to appear on the video.
Here is my sample video
I hope this tutorial will help you to create photo slideshows easily on YouTube. Unfortunately, you cannot add your own audio to your photo slideshows. The YouTube has audio database of over 150,000 songs to select from. You can search for your favorite song and add them as background audio to your photo slideshows.
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |