In order to make small notes or any ideas that come to your mind, with in Gmail interface you can easily add a simple notepad. If you’re using services like Evernote, then fine. If not, you can try this method to add a small notepad inside Gmail interface where you can save notes and ideas.
How to Install Notepad in Gmail?
1. Login to Gmail account and go to settings.
2. In the labs section, navigate to “add any gadget by URL”
3. Enable the settings and save changes
4. It will redirect once again to Gmail
5. Now go to settings again and find a new tab “Gadgets”
6. Click and add a gadget by its URL
7. Paste this URL – http://www.google.com/ig/modules/sticky.xml
8. The above url is just a sticky note.
9. Now on the bottom left side, you have two options to switch between Chat and More (…) three dots.
10. Click the three dots more option.
11. You can find the Sticky note below sent items, all mail, spam and trash labels.
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |