On the past we had seen list of websites to download beautiful facebook cover designs, now similar way here I found a website that allows you to design a cover image for your Google Plus profile. As you all know, Google plus social networking surprised with a redesigned home page interface few weeks ago and one of the feature that has been ripped off from facebook is the cover photo integrated with the profile picture. I always prefer to use it creatively by welcoming the users who visit my profile. If you own a personal brand or want to showcase something creatively, you can design a beautiful Google Plus cover image using this tool.
How to Create Google Plus Cover Photo
1. Go to CoverPhotoEditor.com
2. Select a background or you can have a plain white background / custom background image which you can upload from your computer.
3. You can filter background images using the categories listed on the left side panel such as Sports, pattern, business, photography, vintage, abstract etc.
4. Once you’re done with background, you can add text, image cliparts, etc.
5. Image cliparts can be taken from their other website digitalscrapbookingshop.com where you can browse through various clipart images, find their graphic ID and paste it on the editor which you’re working on.
6. Now you can save your profile photo and cover photo.
7. Go to your Google+ profile and upload them as cover photo and profile image.
8. That’s it. Done !
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |