Pinterest is a visual bulletin board on the web where you can pin any kind of web links, images that you find attractive and interested or that you want to favorite under one roof, Pinterest. Just create an account, add categories, then pin web links, images to specific categories. All you collection of web links, images will come under your pinterest profile. Overall, Pinterest is a visual bulletin board where you can pin your interest.
If you’ve used Pinterest, you could easily find out why Pinterest stands out from the crowd. It’s because of its unique style of layout. Now you can view your Facebook photos in a style like Pinterest. All the facebook photos are displayed in a pinterest like layout with photos pinned and similar layout, commenting options, hover image to zoom in etc.
In Facebook by default you have the facebook photo viewer in a theater style black background, to the extent you can use third party extensions on Chrome, Firefox to make more customized photo viewer for facebook, but this new app called ‘Friendsheet’ allows you to view your facebook photos in a new pinterest style layout!
Steps are easy and simple :
1. Go to Friendsheet.com
2. Allow your facebook profile to authorize the friendsheet app.
3. Once you’re done with authentication, it displays all your Facebook photos, news feed in a pinterest style layout.
4. You can comment on the faebook photos, like them.
5. When you click the specific facebook profile, it will list all the photos shared by that profile in Pinterest style layout again.
6. You can upload photos through Friendsheet app and share it with your facebook friends.
7. You can select to view Featured photos, browse photos of your friends, your albums etc.
8. The settings options allows you to Hide captions, hide comments on the images and also if you want you can hide pictures from fan pages you liked – So that you can view only pictures shared by your friends alone.
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |