Few days we told you about a music app which can slow down the music and can be used as a music transcription and transposition tool. Today we have got another music related software which is very much useful for the upcoming music composers. This app allows you to print midi sheet music and also converts the midi tones to notes.
This simple sheet music to notes converter app is a complete midi sheet music software that used for converting MIDI music files into sheet music. Midi Sheet Music is a free program. It also highlights the notes as the music is played, both on a piano and on the sheet music.
Sheet Music Features :
- Displaying sheet music from MIDI music files
- Printing the Sheet Music
- Saving the Sheet Music as PNG images
- Displaying the notes in different colors
- Displaying the letters for each note
- Selecting which MIDI Tracks to display
- Combining MIDI Tracks into two staffs (left hand and right hand) for piano songs
- Adjusting the key signature, time signature, and measure length
- Transposing the notes up or down
Playback Features :
- Playing the MIDI music
- Highlighting the piano notes as the music is played back
- Highlighting the sheet music notes as the music is played back
- Adjusting the speed of the playback
- Selecting which MIDI Tracks to play
- Selecting the instruments to use for each MIDI Track
- Playing selected measures in a loop
It has play button, rewind, pause and stop buttons. You can also change the speed of the music playback, from 1 to 100% of the original speed. This is only applicable when the music is paused or stopped.
To get started with, just choose a MIDI file to open. MIDI files generally have the extension .mid. When it displays sheet music, you can change the color of the notes. Each note can be colored in a 12-note scale.
MIDI music files are divided into tracks, where each track generally represents a separate musical instrument. For example, a MIDI file for a symphony may contain tracks for a flute, oboe, violin, piano, etc. The Tracks menu allows the user to select which tracks to display the sheet music for. Often, the user will want sheet music only for a particular instrument. Apart from this, there are many other features.
Hope its very much useful for music composers and people who are into audio mixing stuff.
Also Check : Best 20 Music Production Apps for iPhone
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |