You can direct to voicemail easily in your android phone, assign a particular caller phone number to go straight to voice mail, so if the specific phone number calls you, it redirects themstraight to voice mail. You can keep some one away from calling you. All you need to do is just tweak few settings in your android phone and its simple. Today let’s check out how to do with step by step instructions.
The simple tweak will be very useful if you want to avoid some one from calling you (spam callers, insurance agents, car dealers, your Ex etc). Today we will teach you how to direct an incoming call to Voice mail automatically in your android smartphone. If you own Android smartphone which runs on Gingerbread, then follow below steps.
1. Open the specific contact from your android contact list.
2. Hit the Menu button and Select options.
3. Check the Incoming calls > send to voicemail option
4. Click back, that’s it!
If you own Android hansets that runs on latest Icecream Sandwich 4.0, then follow the below steps.
1. Open the specific contact info from the contact list.
2. Touch the three dots in the top right-hand corner to open the Settings menu for the contact.
3. Check ‘Add calls to voicemail’ option.
Make sure, you can do this only if you have saved the contact in your phone memory and not SIM memory. Also once you’ve activated this option, if that annoying person calls you again you won’t hear your phone rings, but filled with voicemail messages. It will make the calling person to think that your phone is switched off.
If the same person calls from any other phone number, then they can still reach you.
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |