Working on tabs, multi-tasking is what most of us do. Tabs are very good feature which we have been trying out on web browsers for long time. You open a web page and a reference article on a new tab so that shifting between two becomes so easy and the memory resource usage by CPU is also reduced when compared to opening a new browser window. With a known short cut key for shifting between tabs ‘Ctrl+Tabs’ in Windows, you will feel better. Now similar to web browsers, you can open tabs in Office document.
Managing multiple office documents in single window made easy with Office Tabs addin for Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 and 2010. You can view multiple office documents in multiple tabs in single window. You can edit, manage documents with single window. The free addin version supports Office document, Excel spreadsheets and Powerpoint presentations. Works in all editions such as enterprise, ultimate, professional, home standard and more.
Features of Office Tabs :
- Open, read, modify and manage multiple Office documents in a tabbed window
- Easy to use, like the tabs in IE, Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Right click on tab to get the tab menu. Special features include File rename, moving tabs, open new file, folder etc.
- Customize tab color, styles.
- Save and close all Office documents in one click.
- No extra load on office performance, it is based on Microsoft addin technology.
- Shortcuts to display or hide the tab bar. Display tabs on left/right/top/below position.
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |