Watermark helps you to protect your images from online image theft and acts as a copyright to your images online. How can you protect your images from being copied ? Watermarking is the only way to protect yor images from image thieves. We have already told you about 4 Online Image Watermarking Websites that lets you to watermark images online for free. Now here is a open source watermark software that almost does the similar job.
JACo Watermark software is a open source watermark software that can protect your images from being copied from content thieves by watermarking your photos. It is one of the best visual watermark software, digital watermark software that is simple to use, handy and free application that allows you to easily create and apply a watermark to your pictures in order to protect them from unauthorized distribution.
JACo Open source watermark software uses different font, color, size and transparency texts or images can be added as a watermark. Batch processing is also provided.
Features of JACo Open Source Watermark Software
- Easy to use interface
- Preview for all images
- Text and image as watermark
- Batch image processing
- Supported formats: BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, WBMP
- Easy to change the font, size, style and color of the text watermark
- Enable/disable the anti-aliasing for text watermark
- Allow the change of the opacity level of the watermark (transparency)
- Adjustment for watermark position.
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |