At times when you try to delete a file in Windows it will display a message box ” Cannot delete the file, access is denied or it is being used” so it means that the file is been running some where or some program is blocking the file to get deleted. May be a virus program or some application is using that file. How to find out which application is stopping the file to get deleted or how to remove, delete the file even if it is running behind ?
LockHunter is a foolproof file unlocker free tool to delete files blocked by something you do not know. LockHunter is useful for fighting against malware, and other programs that are blocking files without a reason. Unlike other similar tools it deletes files into the recycle bin so you may restore them if deleted by mistake.
It eliminates the restriction being imposed on the file that stops from deleting or renaming nor move it from place. With lock hunter you can unblock and remove the file quietly.
When installed, lock hunter integrates with the Windows context menu from which you can access its functions by right clicking on the icon of the file you need to unlock and then remove it without any problems.
Features of Lock Hunter :
- Shows processes locking a file or folder
- Allows to unlock, delete, copy or rename a locked file
- Allows to kill locking process
- Allows to remove locking processes from hard drive
- Integrates in to Explorer menu
- It deletes files into the recycle bin, so you may restore them if deleted by mistake
- Supports both 32 and 64bit Windows
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |