You can play with android apps on your Windows PC generally by installing the android SDK on your PC and configuring it. But, if you’re not too techie and want to play around android device on your Windows machine, you can do it easily with You Wave. Android console emulator for Windows.
You Wave is a little piece of software that allows users to run Android apps on PCs without the need of a handset. With the minimum consumption of the resources and gives the high performance, one of the fastest way to run Android on Pc. It can handle all android apps, games and more.
You Wave for Android
- High performance – The fastest way to run Android on pc
- Ease of Use – Easy to install. Easy to import and run apps
- Large Screen Size
You Wave Features
- Supports Android 2.2 Froyo
- Runs on Windows XP/Vista/7, 32/64 bit
- Simulated SD card functionality – enable game saving
- Saved State – enable fast restart
- Enabling multi-player online games
- Portrait and Landscape mode – enhance gaming experience
It has minimum system requirements as 1.6GHz CPU, 1GB RAM, 500 Disk space. Limitations such as it wont work with apps which has ARM native code, require Flash, require hardware sensors, or use closed source APIs, such as Google Map API, etc.
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |