Already we had talked alot about Mp3 Cutter online tool and also online tool to create Mp3 ringtones to cell phones. Now we have an offline desktop tool to cut mp3 songs named ‘Mp3 Direct Cut’ that allows you to cut specific portion of an mp3 music file.
Mp3DirectCut is a tiny program that allows you to cut mp3 files to where you indicate. It is developed form the 1 and 1 team which has easy user interface and light weight. It doesn’t consume lot of resources and also has variety of features and options to play with.
Mp3DirectCut you can directly cut, copy, paste or change the volume with no need to decompress your files for audio editing. The built in recorder creates mp3 on the fly from your audio input. Using Cue sheets, pause detection or Auto cue you can easily divide long files.
- Non-destructive cut, copy, paste
- Volume change, fade, normalize, pause detection
- mp3 recording with ACM or Lame encoder
- Fast mp3 visualisation and easy navigation
- Supports Layer 2 (dvd/dvb audio)
- ID3v1.1 tag editor · ID3v2 tag keeping
- Cue Sheet support
- Auto cue (track dividing by time values)
- Track splitting with filename and tag creation
- Trim · Crop · Fast play · Loop play
- VU meter, bitrate visualisation
- High speed recorder · Command line usage
- Unicode support
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |