Zoho is an online web application suite which consists of many productivity online tools, business applications, collaboration tools such as Email hosting, chat support, business apps such as CRM, project management and Productivity apps such as planner, writer, office suite and many more. Now adding to it, Zoho has launched their another service named Zoho Books (Book keeping & accounting online software)
Zoho Books is an online accounting software that allows you to easily manage the money flowing in and out of your business. Manage your customers and invoices, while keeping expenses in check. Record, monitor and reconcile your bank accounts and transactions, and collaborate with your accountant in real-time. Most importantly, Zoho Books helps you make better, more informed decisions and stay on top of your business.
Zoho Books offers many premium features such as mainly dealing with Money In and Money Out. Zoho Books identifies contacts to whom you have sent an invoice or an estimate as your customers. and also Identifies contacts from whom you have received bills for your purchases, as your vendors.
Apart from this you can also use Zoho Books to :
- Maintain a list of products you sell and the services you offer.
- Record and track your bank transactions like deposits, fund transfers, etc.
- Track all your credit card expenses, refunds and the payments you make.
- Take a quick look at your profit and loss figures.
When you’re dealing with Money Out :
- Add the bills received from your vendors and record the payments made.
- Record your expenses. Invoice for reimbursable expenses and get paid.
When you’re dealing with Money In :
- Create and send estimates to your prospects and convert the approved estimates to invoices.
- Create good looking invoices; send them via email or snail mail, track them for payments and get paid online.
- Zoho Invoice customers will be able to seamlessly migrate from Zoho Invoice to Zoho Books
- Automate repeat invoicing with recurring invoices
Check out Zoho Books
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |