When you’re a blogger or online web publisher, you need an image editing tool for cropping, resizing or watermarking images. On the past, we had seen tons of image editing tools, online photo editing apps and more. Adding to the list of image editing tools, today we have an simple image editing tool named B Image Studio.
BImageStudio is free software that can manipulate and edit images quickly and several photos at once. BImageStudio lets you edit, resize, crop, rotate, flip, insert a watermark (watermark), rename and convert multiple images simultaneously. It supports drag and drop images and folders that can convert images in other formats: BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, or PNG.
Features of BImage Studio :
- Batch Processing of multiple images at the same time!
- Drag & Drop your images in the program!
- Resize images.
- Crop images.
- Rotate and flip images
- Adjust images setting Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue, Gamma (also for multiple images).
- Insert a text or image Watermark.
- Rename images setting a filename, a separator and a counter (ex. filename_01.jpg).
- Convert to different formats.
- Set the Processor sequence.
- Process all images or only selected images.
- Export to new Directory without overwriting original images!
- Fast processing.
- Multilanguage support.
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |