If you download files on Firefox, you might have seen a simple scan process at the end of Firefox download. This is for security reasons, an awesome in-built feature which Firefox has for security purpose. If you ever want to disable the scan process at the end of Firefox downloading ? then here you go ..
1. Open you Firefox browser
2. In the address bar, type about:config – this allows you to modify the browser key
3. Once you’ve typed and hit enter, you can see a warning message, Click ok and continue with the process.
4. Now in the search filter, type browser.download.manager.scanWhenDone
5. It will show a key, whose value is about True
6. Now right click on the line and click Toggle
7. Once you click the Toggle button, it will change to False
8. Thus the scan analysis is disabled.
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |