Some times you may not find enough disk space on your mp3 player, you can reduce the size of mp3 files but at the same time you don’t want to change the quality of the mp3 file. Improving the quality of mp3 file and at the same time reducing the size of mp3 files to fit inside portable device while maintaining the desired level of audio quality and keeping all ID3 tags intact.
MP3 Quality Modifier is a simple free software that allows you to change the quality of your MP3 files in order to reduce the size and fit into portable mp3 players but at the same time retaining the quality level of the mp3. The program is very simple to use, just drag and drop the mp3 files into the program and select a preset which ranges from high quality over portable and compromise to low quality.
Once you’ve done this, check out the output of the mp3 file and compare the difference between original mp3 files. The process of improving the quality takes just few seconds. Take a quick look at the features of Mp3 quality modifier.
- Change the MP3 quality with just a few mouse-clicks
- Really easy and intuitive user interface
- All ID3 tags are automatically retained
- Adapt folder structure
- Advanced options: Detailed bitrate settings, mark as copyrighted etc.
- Quality comparison between created and original files
- Multiple language support
- Portable: Just one executable, no need for installation
1) All you need to do is, choose the mp3 files that should be loaded with the add files option or just drag and drop the mp3 file into the software tool.
2) Configure the settings and choose the output folder
3) Click the Process, so that it can begin the process
Similar : Download Grooveshark MP3 Songs
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |