On your twitter profile, you can see the number of followers, the number of people you’re following and the total number of tweets which you’ve tweeted from the profile. But there is no option to find out the number of retweets which you’ve got. If you share a breaking news or interesting tweet, your followers tend to Retweet that and spread it all over the twitter, ever wanted to know the number of retweets which you’ve got ? here is a small trick.
While surfing the web, just found a tool named Chirrps, which shows the popular content on twitter and also it shares the stats of all the individual twitter profile users. Already we had discussed about Chirrps in our post 5 tools to know the most popular content on twitter. Now let’s jump into the trick of finding out the number of retweets which you’ve got so far.
1. Go to Chirrps.com
2. On the address bar where you type chirrps.com, add your twitter username with the existing url. for example (http://chirrps.com/dangerdiabolick)
3. The ‘dangerdiabolick’ is my twitter username, so I added it with the chirrps.com
4. Now you will get your own Chirrps.com profile where it displays all your recent tweets etc.
5. On the left side of the page, you can see your twitter bio and the details.
6. Check below that, you can see the option ‘ RETWEETS RECEIVED ‘ and the number of retweets are shown.
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |