You may be using Winamp, Windows media player or iTunes for listening music on your computer. All these media players are still heavy and consume alot of resources from your system memory. I found a light weighted as well as free music player with lot of features for Windows system.
Billy is a lightweighted no nonsense audio player that allows you to quickly play an entire directory of MP3 files. It can usually load files 2 to 8 times faster than winamp or media player. Billy plays music albums without any gaps between tracks, so an overlapping applause or beat will continue. The player is 100% controllable by keyboard and its easy finder and special rename functions help you to find and organize your files quickly.
Features of Billy Audio Player :
- Freeware (no adware) – No skins, no mp3 tags, no equalizer, no nonsense – pure audio
- Supported formats: MP3, WAV, OGG
- High quality sound engine
- Extremely fast, loads 1000 mp3 files in a second
- Gapless trackchange of mp3 files
- Directory based or playlist based
- Filenames renamer to organize your music albums
- Calibrated dB level meter
- 100% controllable by keyboard
- Low memory and cpu usage
- Queueing your next songs
- Find a specific song quickly
- Sleep timer
- Drag & drop
When installing, finally at the end, select your songs folder and complete the installation. You can use shortcut keys like F4 to open the music files, Enter to play and Space to pause etc. You have alot of features to explore.
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |