When you use Microsoft word you can see a in-built spell checker, but when most of the times Notepad comes handy for many users and we miss spell checker on awesome windows app like Notepad etc. Typos are unavoidable and always a spell checker is must before we submit our work.
TinySpell is a small utility that runs on your system tray and quickly check and correct the spelling in any Windows application. It not only spell check on Notepad, it does for all the windows app. It can also check the spelling of text that you copy to the clipboard.
Features of TinySpell :
- Checks Spelling errors on any Windows app
- Checks spelling errors on the fly which means while you type itself
- Also It checks spell errors when you copy the text to the clipboard.
- You can select specific apps to check spell errors, you can also enable or disable beep options
- Easy access to online web services like Dictionaries, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia etc.
- Allows you to add words to the dictionary
- It has both portable and installation versions.
Download – TinySpell
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |