I have been getting many mails about converting files to PDF from .docx/.xlsx etc. Most of the tech Savvy users won’t have trouble performing this task, but other users still find it a bit difficult. In this post, I am going to mention an easy way to convert any file you have to PDF.
My favourite PDF conversion tool is CutePDF; it’s free and doesn’t take much space on your computer. In this post, I am going to guide you in creating a PDF file with this wonderful software.
- Download CutePDF Writer
- Run the downloaded .exe file and install the software on to your machine, The Setup will further download a Converter which should take about 3 minutes.
- After Installation you will notice that a new printer named ‘Cute PDF Writer’ has been added to your computer.
- Open the file you are looking to convert and Click on Print and select ‘CutePDF Writer’ & hit the Okay button.
- In a few seconds you will be prompted to enter the filename of the converted PDF file and the location where you wish to save the file. You now have a PDF of the actual file!
Also check out few PDF tools that we have covered earlier –
- Convert PDF Files Into Images
- Convert PDF Document into Word, Text, HTML or Image
- Merge, Split and Manage Your PDF files
Check out this video for a preview that helps in better understanding.
That was 5 steps to a PDF file. If you’ve been using converters that are even easier, let us know in the comment thread.
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |