Few days back, we had seen 5 useful tips to manage time for blogging, on that article I have said that I will discuss some more tips on finding inspiration to write a blog post or discuss helpful tips in driving traffic to your blog etc. Today we have some useful tips on finding ideas or inspiration to write a blog post and make it a super hit !
Before getting into the discussion, here are few tips that you should read (open in new tab)
- Blogging Doesn’t Need Hard Work, All it need is Smart Work !
- 5 Useful Tips to Manage Time for Blogging
- 5 Unique Ways to Promote Your blog and Drive Traffic
- Spend 150 mins a day and drive 1000 daily views to your blog
People ask me, where to get information to write on blogs or how to be creative in writing a post ? Here are few tips that I would like to share with you all ..
1. Take a simple application that you use regularly on your PC, what ever it may be, don’t bother about the size of usefulness. Just review the application by telling the pros and cons, tricks or shortcuts for easier access etc. By this way, you will get an idea to blog about applications.
2. Pick an object from your table, think in 4 ways of using it creatively.
3. You can write about some one whom you admire on blogging world.
4. If you find a post which you disagree (like this – 15 reasons why I choose Hostgator), If you disagree with my points, you can make a post on that. Make a list post like 15 reasons why I hate hostgator etc etc .. This would be a real killer.
5. If you’ve more interest on photographic or design skills, then explore flickr or devianart and try to collect inspiration images and make it a list post.
6. Write about social media apps that makes it easier to use social media sites like facebook or microblogging twitter etc. You can write your experience on twitter, you can make a list post of you favorite people to follow on twitter etc.
7. If you’re technically interested more, then look out for Yahoo answers, where people ask questions. Select the computer & internet category, see the questions and problems of people, solve them. Draft the answer document as blog post on your blog.
8. You can use YouTube effectively, find video tutorials. Make a blog post on HowTo tutorials and embed the YouTube video in your blog.
9. Ask your readers on what topic they like, keep a seperate page for their queries. Answer them weekly on blog post.
10. The last point is left to you, share more ideas on the comments section. The best idea will be selected and filled up for this point.
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |