You may want to draw some diagrams or prepare charts using UML class diagrams or illustrations etc. Diagram Designer is a simple vector graphics editor that allows you to create quick flowcharts, UML class diagrams, illustrations and more..
Last time we saw Gliffy online tool which lets you to create flowcharts, floor design, Business Process Modeling Notation, UML, entity relationship, network, user interface and much more, this time we have another desktop tool called Diagram Designer, simple vector graphics editor for creating flowcharts, UML class diagrams, illustrations and slide shows.. Designers can find this app useful for creating quick wireframes or mock-ups.
Features of Diagram Designer :
- Customizable template object palette.
- Import/export WMF, EMF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, MNG, ICO, GIF and PCX images.
- Slide show viewer.
- Simple graph plotter to plot mathematical expressions.
- Advanced “pocket” calculator with equation solver.
- Bitmap image editing and extended file format support.
- Uses compressed file format for minimizing drawing file size.
Diagram Designer – Homepage
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |