We have seen many screen capture tools in the past, now another kid into the list, Snapit. When ever you need to capture and crop images from different sources, this tool comes handy. Take a “snapshot” of anything exactly what you need, with just a click.
SnapIt is a very convenient tool for Bloggers, Designers, Office Workers, Business People, Analysts, Technical Writers who have to describe interfaces, menus, buttons, etc.
SnapIt screen capture tool helps you to capture the full screen or any portion of the screen just in three easy steps.
1. Download and Install SnapIt screen capture tool
2. Once the installation is done, just press PrtScr (Print Screen) button on your keyboard and select with mouse what you need to capture on the screen. After selecting the region it is automatically copied to the clipboard.
3. Save a snapshot from the clipboard. You can save it by opening a MS word and giving ctrl+v or by Right mouse click on the SnapIt icon in a system tray and you will see the menu as “Save as” bmp, png, gif, jpg, etc file.
Features of SnapIt tool –
1. You can also change the hot keys by going to properties window.
2. You may switch on “Auto save images” option. It means that every time you capture image on your PC screen you don’t need to save it! It will be saved automatically in the selected folder with selected image type.
3. Tracks capture history, auto-saves captured images
4. Saves files in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and TIFF formats
5. Auto-names captured images
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |