Flickr is the best online photo management website where you can find many professional photographers and their pro talents. Every photo is a master piece, so here is a online tool to share your work with your twitter friends too. This service lets you post a photo to your Flickr account and automatically announce it on your Twitter account.
flick.to.twitt is a awesome web service that lets you to post a photo on your Flickr account and announce it right away on your Twitter account, so that your twitter friends can also know about your work. In brief, Upload a photo to Flickr and share it on Twitter. It reduces your work sharing on social media.
This service is mainly created because to use Flickr as a photo sharing option for Twitter and keep your pictures all on the same place. We have so many photo sharing options for twitter like Twitpic, tweetphoto etc.. but, flickr always been a professional one.
HowTo Share Flickr Photos on Twitter ?
1. Sign in Twitter via oAuth. You don’t have to provide your twitter account details. Just allow it to authorize your account.
2. Now you have authorized your twitter account, now you should verify your flickr account.
3. Allow flicktotwitt to authorize your flickr account.
4. Now you can browse and Upload photos to your flickr account.
5. You can also tweet about the photo.
6. You will see the success message.
Below are the screenshots of twitter interface and flickr interface after uploading and sharing it automatically using flicktotwitt service.
1. Twitter interface – When uploading the photo and set your status, it automatically shares it on twitter with your photo link.
2. Flickr interface – It automatically uploads the photo to your flickr account.
Flicktotwitt – Homepage
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |