Sometimes we get frustrated when our PC crashes or throws error messages or runs much slower than when you first bought it ? Over all total bad performance ? Mainly all these things happen because of Windows Registry. When ever you uninstall a software or incorrect removal of software or missing drivers, etc will mess up your registry and slows down your computer. What is the solution ?
On previous post we saw a screen capture tool from digeus, same company has a product which will boost up your system performance and reduce system conflicts by checking file extension errors and other registry conflicts. You cannot be manually handling the registry erros, because it stores information about Windows system and all application programs installed on the computer.
Digeus Registry Cleaner 5.4, a software project for optimization and diagnostics of PCs starts deep scan of your registry and finds out the errors and solve it. Now you don’t need to hire a computer expert to solve your computer problems. With this a newbie computer user can perform complex operations on Windows registry optimization by himself.
Digeus Registry Cleaner quickly identifies invalid references, corrupted DLLs, orphaned startup programs and invalid system records within the registry. All you need to do is, just download and install it. Once done with the installation, start registry cleaner and scan for errors. Fix all the listed errors in one click.
Features of Digeus Registry Cleaner –
1. A simple, user-friendly interface
2. Allows you to remove invalid entries automatically or manually.
3. Restores / Backups registry and Easy to use, no knowledge of the registry is required.
4. It will solve Missing shared Dlls, unused file extensions, Invalid application paths, Invalid installer references etc.
5. It solves Slow Boot up, Longer Machine Response Time, Unexpected System Crashes.
6. It fixes Unresponsive System, Slower Internet Browser Response, Slow Start Up of Your Favorite Software.
Digeus Registry Cleaner runs under all versions of Microsoft Windows. Two minutes of scan can save you months of frustration and crashes.
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |