There is a chinese proverb, One picture is worth ten thousand words. A picture can tell a story which is equal to huge block of text. Have you ever thought of making a picture which can talk ? Yes, a image can talk ten thousand words. Let’s see how to create a image which speaks!
Fotobabble is an awesome web app which lets you create talking photos. All you need to do is, simply upload a photo and record your voice through computer. That’s it. Your photo can talk now !
It’s free and all completely web-based. No software to download, just register and get started in seconds.
How To Create Talking Picture ?
1. Just signup a free account on fotobabble
2. Insert a title, add a image and click next
3. Now click record and speak into the built in microphone of your computer.
4. Once you have done, click stop and play your voice. If you’re not able to hear your voice, check your volume is turned on and also make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash.
5. Add tags and you can also choose your project to be public or private.
6. Save it and it’s ready to share.
Just demo of Fotobabble –
7. You can embed in your blog or website, share with your facebook, twitter friends etc.
Fotobabble – Homepage
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |