SXW file formats run exclusively on Open office program. Open office is a software which is similar to Microsoft Office. Open office is an open source software application and best alternative for Microsoft Office which can create word documents as well as other projects like spread sheets, presentations etc.
HowTo View .SXW Files ?
1. You can open .sxw file formats for free, because open office is free to download. All you need to do is, first download Open Office. The software is around 150 MB, so it will probably take a few minutes to complete the download.
2. Once the download is completed, just install it on your PC.
3. Now start Open Office program by going to Start > All Programs > Open Office. Now Open office word processor will get open.
4. Now you have to load the sxw file into it. So, go to File > Open > browse the desired sxw file and load it.
5. You can view the sxw file successfully.
Download Open Office – Link
I just downloaded a sxw file, so thought of sharing you the idea. If you have any similar ideas to open .sxw files, do share it with us :)
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |