If you own a website or blog, interaction with your readers is must. One way of contacting the website owner is through the contact us page which is nicely designed with HTML forms. These HTML forms provides users to interact with the owner of the blog. These HTML forms are not only used for contact page, but also used widely for creating a poll, survey etc.
If you knew HTML language, it will be easy to create forms with buttons, label, text box, etc. But, how about people who doesn’t know HTML. Yes, no need of codings. Just select the template, choose the fields and get your html form ready in 3 seconds !
PhpForm.org is a form builder which lets you to create HTML forms in seconds. Let’s see how to create HTML forms using PHPForms.org.
How to Create HTML Form ?
1. Go to http://www.phpform.org
2. Select a template and click next
3. Click the buttons on the right side to add fields to your form
4. Hit Save Form at the bottom of the page
5. You can preview the form and Download it. You can also go back and edit the form.
6. A zip file will be downloaded, unzip it and your HTML form is ready to host.
PHPForm – Homepage
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |