Recently Facebook introduced Facebook social plugins on f8 conference. It has changed its ‘Become a fan’ button to ‘Like’ button. with all these changes, they have introduced social plugins for websites. These plugins include like button for websites and blogs.
You don’t need to have a Facebook share button, instead you can have this light weight ‘Like’ button. Once the person likes the article, he can click the ‘Like’ button. This like button integrates with this Facebook timeline, so it updates the information to all this friends.
All you need to do is, just download the plugin and install it on your blog. Once you activated the plugin, you can select the position where you need it to be. that’s it.
1. Go here and download the Facebook like WordPress plugin.
2. Go to WordPress dashboard > plugins > Add new > upload
3. Browse the plugin and upload it. Once you’re done with the upload, activate the plugin.
4. Now the plugin is activated and You can go to The Facebook-Like options panel and play with the settings.
5. You have standard layout and button count. It helps you to show, how many people have liked your post with count. (like retweet count)
6. You can select your custom width, wordings ‘Like’ or ‘recommend’.
7. You can change the font from arial to verdana, tahoma etc and also change the color from light to dark.
8. You can select where the button need to be displayed, either above the post or below the post. prefer to be below the post, so that it wont clutter up your blog look.
9. You can also show on individual post, index page etc.
Facebook Like WordPress Plugin – Download
You can also Like our Facebook fan Page.
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |