Panoramic view is a wide view angle or a three dimensional model. It is one famous among photographers who began assembling multiple images of a view into a single wide image. This is called image stitching. But after the entry of Digital photography, all the camera’s allows capture of high resolution panoramic images and eliminates the need for image stitching.
Today, we have a small adobe air app, which lets you to create panoramic photo just by drag and drop your photos and it joins them into a panorama.
The CleVR Stitcher is an incredibly easy to use panoramic photo stitcher. With CleVR Sticher you can create a wide panoramic photo. It also has basic photograph editing capabilities such as an option to correct/adjust exposures (for color matching).
How to Use CleVR Sticher ?
1. It’s an Adobe air based app, so you need to have Adobe Air installed in your computer. If you don’t have, you can get it from here.
2. Download CleVR Sticher and Install it.
3. To get the best from the CleVR Stitcher, you should create a free CleVR account.
4. This will allow you to upload your panoramas, view them interactively, share them on the web and embed them in blogs or other sites.
5. Now Choose images and You can rotate and reverse images according to your wish
6. After it is done, click Stitch and it will create Panoramic photo in seconds.
7. Now you can adjust the color settings and save it to your PC as .Jpeg image format.
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |