Earlier, we have seen HowTo Watch YouTube Music Videos with Full Lyrics, today we are going to see How to convert that YouTube videos into mp3 ringtones. Many times we feel that, some music or ad videos in Youtube don’t have songs available for ringtone downloads. So how could we have that video converted into mp3 ringtone ?
Tube2Tone is a free web service which lets you to cut any part of the YouTube video into a ringtone for your cellphone. Here are the steps that you should follow for ripping the MP3 from a YouTube video.
HowTo Convert YouTube Videos into Ringtones ?
1. Go to YouTube and select your favorite video which you want to convert into MP3.
2. Copy the URL of the YouTube video (eg url : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgFVi60)
3. Go to Tube2Tone and Paste the YouTube URL in the box.
4. Now your’e selected video appears in that page, it allows you to watch the video, record it and download to your PC.
5. You can start recording your favorite part by clicking the Play button. You can record up to maximum of 40 seconds.
6. Click Record to capture the part of the video you want as your ringtone, then click Stop.
7. Click Create and You will be asked to agree the terms before you download as ringtone.
8. You can now download, email or send your ringtone via SMS.
9. There are many formats supported like mp3, iPhone, wav etc.
10. I have tested this Tube2Tone and it provides crystal clarity sound.
Tube2Tone – Try out !
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |