Many times we publish an article without checking for spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes, this creates a bad impression among readers and other bloggers. How do you solve it ? Proofreading is a great way to avoid mistakes,it means reading a text again in order to detect and correct any errors.
For WordPress users, Proofreading is made easy with AfterTheDeadline WordPress plugin. Just upload and activate the plugin. Then once you complete writing your post, hit the proofread button on your dashboard. It checks for spelling, grammar and style.
How to Use After The Deadline WordPress Plugin ?
1. Download After The Deadline WordPress Plugin.
2. Now go to Plugins > Add new
3. Now Click upload link and upload the zip file which you have downloaded.
4. Automatically it will unzip the file and install the WordPress plugin.
5. Activate After the Deadline plugin in WordPress
6. After activating the plugin, you can see the Proofread button on your dashboard.
7. Once you have completed the post, just click the Proofread button, it will automatically check for grammar and spelling mistakes.
You can check a live demonstration here
After The Deadline WordPress Plugin – Homepage
Simple act of proofreading will have a great effect on your quality of your post. If you don’t believe me, just publish a article with lot of mistakes and you will come to know the real value of proofreading :P
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |