Proofreading Your Articles Made Easy with After The Deadline WordPress Plugin

Many times we publish an article without checking for spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes, this creates a bad impression among readers and other bloggers. How do you solve it ? Proofreading is a great way to avoid mistakes,it means reading a text again in order to detect and correct any errors.

For WordPress users, Proofreading is made easy with AfterTheDeadline WordPress plugin. Just upload and activate the plugin. Then once you complete writing your post, hit the proofread button on your dashboard. It checks for spelling, grammar and style.

How to Use After The Deadline WordPress Plugin ?

1. Download After The Deadline WordPress Plugin.

2. Now go to Plugins > Add new

3. Now Click upload link and upload the zip file which you have downloaded.

4. Automatically it will unzip the file and install the WordPress plugin.

5. Activate After the Deadline plugin in WordPress

6. After activating the plugin, you can see the Proofread button on your dashboard.

7. Once you have completed the post, just click the Proofread button, it will automatically check for grammar and spelling mistakes.

You can check a live demonstration here

After The Deadline WordPress PluginHomepage

Simple act of proofreading will have a great effect on your quality of your post. If you don’t believe me, just publish a article with lot of mistakes and you will come to know the real value of proofreading :P

1. Rahul says:

very very very important plugin find !! keep up the good work :)

2. Pubudu Kodikara says:

Cool… i have used this plugin… it not only check your spelling but also checks your grammar which is so cool :D

3. TechChunks says:

In what way is this plugin different from the Spell & Grammar checker of MS Word?

• No way it is different, but you can use this inside your dashboard right above the post and spell check just by one mouse click :D

• I made After the Deadline, here are the differences:

1. The spell checker is contextual. This means suggestions are based on the surrounding words. You can also type the same mess of letters, two places in a sentence, and get different suggestions. Try this in Word and AtD:

Something to conoisur when talking to a wine conoisur.

2. After the Deadline includes a comprehensive style checker. The style checker is disabled by default, but it’s there. This feature can help you clean up your writing and make it better.

3. After the Deadline detects 1,500 misused words. The latest version of Word on Windows does this too but I understand it’s off by default. If you mistake one word for a similar sounding word, many times AtD will let you know that you made an error. Try:

Don’t make me weight for him.

4. After the Deadline gives you explanations when you make an error. Useful to improve your writing skills while you’re writing.

5. The AtD grammar checker is not as deep as Microsoft’s grammar checker. AtD and MS Word catch many of the same errors (e.g., a vs. an). Microsoft Word goes a step further and tries to understand the structure of your sentence. With this structure they’re able to detect subject/verb agreement errors and highlight sentence fragments as errors (our favorite feature!).

P.S. there is also an AtD add-on for Firefox. Thanks Srivathsan for the article.

4. Chethan says:

The Pic is Good :)

5. This is definitely a very useful plugin especially during those late nights last minute revisions. you’ll need this when your eyes are two tired to work. Thank you for sharing

6. vings says:

That was an awesome plugin. Will surely give it a try.
    .-= vings´s last blog ..2 Indians In The List of Top 10 Billionaires =-.

7. Steve says:

Looks nice although I tend to let Windows Live Writer and Firefox do all my spell checking.
    .-= Steve´s last blog ..The Mistakes a Taxpayer Should Avoid When Filing Tax Returns =-.

8. Installing this plugin right away thanks for sharing.
    .-= Mad Geek @beingPC´s last blog ..Disable “Solve PC Issues” Notification Messages in Windows 7 =-.

9. Free Green tea says:

Thanks for letting us know about this. I appreciate your effort a lot.

10. Hey, I found your blog while searching on Google your post looks very interesting for me. I will bookmark your site. Keep up the good work!

11. In my perspective its an essential plugin every blogger should use. I was in need of something like this……thanks for sharing…….
    .-= Namit Gupta´s last blog ..Consumer Behavior and Protection in India: Challenges =-.

12. Thanks. I need this plugin. My writing style needs improvement.
    .-= Stock Market Hacker´s last blog ..Buying Stocks Straight to the Poorhouse =-.

13. rijans says:

HI thanks for this plugin. I immediately added this plugin to my blog.

14. ikram salam says:

hi guys .. can any one tell me,, that how can b download this…
    i downlaod ” AFTER THE DEADLIN” in zip file… now how can b install..
    thier is no option for installion,,,
    u ppl can also send ur view throu emial.. its will b very better,, thanx.

• It’s a wordpress plugin, so login to your wordpress dashboard > plugins > upload this zip file and click the install button from your dashboard.

• ikram salam says:

thanx,, but bro.. i dont understand wordpress dashboard, i heard this word for the first time,,
        i only downlaod after deadline from the above link “DOWNLOAD”
        in zip file, after that i dont understand that what to do..
        can u help me in proper way.. shall b very thank full

15. Rasel Rony says:

thanks a lot, it will help me a lot as English is not my first language

1. Wordpress Plugins »  Proofreading Your Articles Made Easy with After The Deadline … says:

[…] more here: Proofreading Your Articles Made Easy with After The Deadline … hopfeed_affiliate='fwsjay'; hopfeed_affiliate_tid=''; hopfeed_cellpadding=5; […]

2. […] this article: Proofreading Your Articles Made Easy with After The Deadline … Share and […]