You might be aware that windows comes with the default sound recorder, which has some basic features and many limitations like versions prior to Windows Vista could only record 60 seconds at a time. The Vista version can record for longer periods but contains no options at all, not even to play back a recorded sound. Adding to it, you cannot set bit resolution, frequency while recording.
Today, we have a powerful sound recorder for windows which is a freeware and you can easily record various sound input to WAV and MP3 audio formats.
Which is the Best Sound Recording Software ?
Sonarca Sound Recorder is a simple and effective recording tool for Windows. It uses latest Lame MP3 encoder which is generally believed as the best MP3 encoder in the world. It does no wonders, just another sound recording software which is very easy to use and delivers high quality recordings with playable mp3 files.
Features of Sonarca Sound Recorder
1. Free of cost and records various sound inputs to wav and mp3.
2. Supports multiple sound input, audio/video files playback, CD player, line in, microphone etc.
3. You can change channel, bit resolution, sample frequency etc.
4. You can also chang encoder settings to wav and mp3 files.
5. Supports majority of sound cards.
6. Works in XP / Vista / Win7
Sonarca Sound Recorder – Download
I feel it’s the perfect software for people who wanted a simple recording and not recommended for musicians.
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |