We have already seen, how to share music on twitter that you’re currently listening to. Same like sharing music on twitter, now you can share the music which you’re currently listening on facebook. As you all know, facebook is more powerful that twitter, I mean people will engage more on facebook. A report says 60% of people on twitter just share only links. When you compare to twitter, people will engage more on Facebook.
So, when you’re listening to some music, just share them with your facebook friends too. It is so simple, all you need to do is, Hit your buttons to feeder.fm. Feeder.fm is the easiest way to share music by posting it directly to Facebook and Twitter. Just enter a search term below and click Search. Once you find the song you want to publish, just click Feed It!
Steps to be followed :
1. Connect your facebook account with feeder.fm
2. Type your favourite artist name or song name and search for the songs.
3. Once the songs are listed, just click ” Feed It! ” button.
4. Now it will show you an option to Feed the song to your own profile or you can also paste the song on your friends profile. If you’re going to share it with all your facebook friends, then chose the first one, else dedicate the song to a particular friend.
5. Just hit the options and share the music on facebook.
Feeder.Fm – Homepage
Got something to say ? Which is your fav app to share music on facebook ?
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |