Recently, Microsoft released 150+ specially designed powerpoint templates for users. Everyone might have used powerpoint slides and one of the common methods for presenting something. Now I have two questions, 1. How to convert a powerpoint presentation to a video ? 2. Why to convert a Powerpoint presentation to a video ?
Let me answer both, Why should we convert a Powerpoint presentation to a video file ? If suppose, your college lessons are taught in a Powerpoint slide and you have say 16 lessons, just convert those 16 lessons to one video file and play it on your iPhone, iPod or carry it any other portable video devices. Best use for mobile learning.
How to convert a PowerPoint presentation to a Video file ?
Well, Acoolsoft’s PPT to Video Free is a freeware which can convert PowerPoint presentation to video and upload it to YouTube for sharing or play with iPhone, iPod and other portable video devices. This is totally free for use and it has also a pro version where you can convert 12 presentations at a time and it also supports more than 130 video formats.
All you need to do is,
* Download the PPT to Video Free and Install it.
* Open the PPT to Video Free software, It will ask you for Licensed email and Registration code.
* Now click on ” Get Code “, Type your email address and Get your registration code to your mail box.
* Now copy the code and paste it.
* Import PowerPoint to this PowerPoint to video converter.
* Choose your video format. You can also play with the advanced settings like Layout, background music and others.
* Give the output destination path and Click Start.
* Once you click Start, and the PowerPoint to video conversion will automatically start.
* That’s it! Now PPT to Video converter will do the job and give you the output video file.
PPT to Video Free – Download
Tip: Incase if you have come back from your holidays with lot of pictures, then just make a photos slideshow and convert the PowerPoint Slideshow to Video with PPT to Video converter.
I just tried it and I’m loving it totally. Hope it will be very much useful for all users.
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |