If you need to migrate your pictures from one image hosting website to another, this desktop app is the best one to go with. Just by few steps, it can move all your photos between popular photo sharing services without losing your metadata, including the titles, tags, descriptions and album organization.
Migratr is a desktop application which moves photos between popular photo sharing services. Whether you want to copy your photos from Flickr to Faces, Picasa to Phanfare, or Zenfolio to Zooomr, Migratr is the app for you.
You can import/export the images from/to Picasa Web, Phanfare, Photobucket, SmugMug, Zenfolio, Zooomr, 23HQ, Aol Pictures, Faces.com, Flickr and Menalto Gallery.
1. All you need to do is Just download the msi file and install on your Pc,
2. Then open the Migratr and select the service which you’re going to use and allow it to authenticate your account.
3. After authentication, click import to grab all your photos. It simply downloads every image and stores all of the relevant details in an XML file.
4. After completing the download process, now select the image service where you want your photos to be uploaded and allow it to authenticate.
5. Click export to upload all your images by selecting the folders where you have downloaded all the photos.
That’s it !! you’re done :)
Migratr – Download
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |