We have many online and desktop tools for editing images, but incase you want to reduce the amount of space you need when you send any image by email, this freeware allows you to resize your pictures uncomplicatedly.
JustResizeIt! introduces a brand new way of resizing images – just drag and drop them! This freeware works on windows, linux and mac. All you need to do is –
2. After Installing – Open it and You can see 3 boxes 800, 1280 and 50%
3. Drag any image from the desktop and drop in any of the 3 boxes – If you drop an image on 50% – the image will get reduced to 50% of the original size.
4. You can also add your own sizes as widget – In case if you want all the images to be reduced to your own size of 500×200 then you can create a widget.
5. Pull out the extended service area to add, modify or delete widgets, and to store pre-configured widgets.
6. You can set your size preferences and you can work with many windows at the same time so that editing multiple pictures becomes a smooth task.
All in all, this is a convenient service that will be attractive to people that want to save time. So just use it and leave your comments..
I feel really easy for resizing the images with JustResizeIt !
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |