Have you ever tried to tell something to your website visitors through professional voice instead of long text ? Do you want to launch your product by speaking instead of writing lengthy text ? Then you will need Text to speech tool which would read out a small paragraph or an entire post. Let’s see how to add on your blog post..
Vozme tool helps you to convert your text to speech with no downloads. The online tool converts the whole set of content into Mp3 based on a male or female voice. Once converted you can directly preview the output file or else download the file in Mp3 format. There are couple more options of this online tool where in you can use this tool as a wordpress plugin, add on your blog post or add as iGoogle Gadget. You can also convert your text to other languages like Hindi, Spanish, Italian, Catalan etc
Vozme (Text to Mp3) – Homepage
How to Add Vozme Text to Speech tool to your blog post?
Before you apply any changes to your template – Just backup the current template and start the changes.
1. Login to Blogger.com
2. Access Layout > Edit HTML
3. Check “Expand Widget Templates” option.
4. Find the line: <span class=’post-icons’>
5. Before this line, insert the code:
6. Save Template.
For WordPress users : Plugin
1. Download vozme.zip
2. Extract the compressed file. You’ll get a folder named vozme.
3. Upload the folder vozme to /wp-content/plugins/.
4. Get into WordPress administration tool > Plugins and click the “Activate” link within the vozMe plugin.
5. Access “Options > vozMe” and select your favorite options.
You can see a Live demo for Blogger post – Link (check out the link ” Hear this post” below the title)
For changing languages, Joomla plugin and iGoogle gadget go to the Webmasters page of Vozme.
Add Speech to your website in easy steps. If you’re stuck in between feel free to use the comments section, I’m here to help ;-)
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |