Now you can see a sharecount button for Facebook beside the retweet button on each and every post. With the help of that, You can now easily share the content/articles to your facebook friends with one click.
Inspired by the popular Retweet buttons, the sharecount button for Facebook displays the number of times the current page has been shared on Facebook and allows visitors to share it themselves.
* Displays the number of shares and on hover the total number of clicks for those shares (displays Facebook logo when 0 shares)
* Large or small button.
* Track the shares from the button using your awe.sm API Key or fbshare.me links.
* Add Google Analytics parameters to fbshare.me links.
If you’re a WordPress User – Get the Plugin here
If you’re a Blogspot User – then Embed this code on your template :
How to Add this Button on each and every post ?
1. Go to Blogger.com
2. Go to Layout > Edit HTML >
3. Save a copy of your template, so that if anything happens while editing you can restore it.
4. Now click on Expand Widget Templates and Search for
5. Now Paste the following code below this line
<div style=’float:right; margin-left:10px;’>
6. You’re Done !! Now save your template and Enjoy Sharing on Facebook !!
To know more about sharecount button for Facebook – check out the offical site – fbShare.me
If you have any problem on installing the button, feel free to use the comments section ;)
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |