If you ask me “how social networking sites play an important role in blogging career ?” I would say “Everyone should showcase your Online presence on your blog”. Not only sharing your ideas as blog post will improve your online activity, but broadcasting your social sites performance will increase your readers and their expectations.
So, How to Show your social network activity on your blog ? Here is a beautiful widget for you from BloggyBits.com. BloggyBits is a service that provides you with a flash widget that helps you show your latest activity on your favorite social sites right at your blog or site.
Why should You Share Your Social Network Activity in Your Blog ?
1. Sharing good information with your online colleagues and fans will fetch your blog a good exposure.
2. Notifying your readers where you mostly spend your time.
3. It will increase reader’s time of stay on your blog.
4. It shows how active are you within the social web.
Coming back to the Widget, BloggyBits.com currently provides you with Top Five favorite social networking sites and one custom Rss feed. The following sites are supported: Twitter, Digg, StumbleUpon, Delicious and Flickr and a custom RSS. but in future they will be extending the list.
All you need to do is – Follow the simple steps below and Embed the widget on your blog.
1. Go to BloggBits.com
2. Select the Social sites you want to appear on your blog. You can select it by clicking the checkbox.
3. Give your username for each social site.
4. No Registration required.
5. You can also rearrange the tabs you have chosen the way you’d like them to show.
6. Click the Generate button and the code will be displayed.
Here is a Simple Tutorial on how to put the widget in your blog :
1. Select and copy the code which is generated.
2. Login into Blogger.com > Dashboard > Layout
3. Add a Gadget from the sidebar >
5. Now you can view your blog with a beautiful widget appearing on your sidebar.
Happy Blogging and Leave your comments (-:
| For a limited time I'm sharing some select Tips and Tricks and How-To Guides for FREE. |